Be a part of the big picture
Powerful intra and cross-sector voices influence future government, business, and social agendas and practices.
Become a member.
1) Represent your organization at the bi-annual NextGEN Leadership Forum.
2) Join a think-tank council to develop good practice notes aligned to UN Global Compact principles.
3) Expand product usability by re-directing in ways that can solve social and/or environmental problems; operationalize CSR into products/services that consumers want.
4) Contribute to smart policies that can improve the lives of others.
5) Network with decision-makers within your immediate and larger stakeholder group.
6) Go beyond lobbying - be a part of the process.
New (or re-oriented) products, services, and industries that competitively advance a social or environmental mission.
Join the incubator ecosystem.
1) Produce or sell incubator products.
2) Provide investment opportunities to scale new ventures.
2) Sponsor entrepreneur team in quest for new innovations.
3) Mentor NextGEN Challengers: Women and Girls.
4) Solve problems better, faster, and at lower cost.
5) Support geographical and demographic expansion of incubator participants.
Investment opportunities also include program sponsorships and donations. For more information please contact William Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org.