Leadership Forum 2013 - Trendsetters as Champions Panel. CEO Conde Nast France, Xavier ROMATET, French Senator Chantal JOUANNO, Publisher Marie Claire Group, Fredrik EDSTROM, and moderator, Flying Bridges' Nour SALEH, discuss how real change within the fashion industry must come from the entire pipeline.
Leaders from the creative and tech industries, government, civil society and academia met at the our Leadership Forum hosted at OECD Headquarters in Paris, France. Roundtables focused on challenges and solutions for recombinant innovation that will empower children and communities. Discussion results highlighted the need for media, content marketing, and education to advance solutions in the following areas:
- Data collection: online profiling vs. child protection;
- Self-regulatory associations: increasing effectiveness through a new business model;
- Reinventing education: integrating technology into the classroom;
- Fashion pipeline: redefining the new norm from design schools to fashion editors;
- Digital advertising: scaling up branded content by pursuing "clicks" with untried creativty; and
- Sports: advancing gender equality through female participation.